Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Support Oncology 5th Edition-EPUB+Converted PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $79
By Ann Berger MSN MD(Author), Joseph F. O’Neill MD(Author)
The only book on the market to cover palliative care for both adults and children, Pediatric and Adult Palliative Care and Support Oncology offers an easy-to-read, interdisciplinary approach to supportive oncology as well as end-of-life care. Ideal for oncologists, residents, fellows, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, the fifth edition provides important updates for conventional topics while also featuring several brand new chapters. Covering everything from dermatologic toxicity of cancer treatment to running family meetings for setting goals of care, this unique title is a source of both help and inspiration to all those who care for patients with cancer.
- Offers an interdisciplinary approach to supportive oncology, providing practical ways to implement integrated care to patients and families who live with cancer.
- Covers common issues such as pain, fatigue, nausea, and vomiting—both the physical symptoms and the psychosocial/spiritual effects—helping the reader understand practical ways of integrating curing and healing.
- Features entirely new chapters covering emerging topics in the field of palliative care, such as cannabinoids, survivorship issues in pediatrics, and cancer genetics.
- Provides expert guidance from contributing authors in medial, radiation, and surgical oncology, as well as nursing, neurology, psychiatry, anesthesiology, and pharmacology.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Fifth edition (April 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 800 pages
- ISBN-10 : 197514368X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975143688