Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 5e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $247
By Sarah S. Long MD(Author), Charles G. Prober MD(Author), Marc Fischer(Author)
Size : 113.95 MB
Comprehensive in scope, yet concise and easy to manage, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 5th Edition, by Drs. Sarah Long, Charles Prober, and Marc Fischer, is your go-to resource for authoritative information on infectious diseases in children and adolescents. A veritable “who’s who” of global authorities provides the practical knowledge you need to understand, diagnose, and manage almost any pediatric infectious disease you may encounter.
- Features a consistent, easy-access format with high-yield information boxes, highlighted key points, and an abundance of detailed illustrations and at-a-glance tables.
- Allows quick look-up by clinical presentation, pathogen, or type of host.
- Includes coverage of the latest vaccine products, recommendations, and effectiveness as well as expanded diagnostics and therapies for autoinflammatory/periodic fever syndromes.
- Covers emerging viruses such as Zika, Ebola, and EV-D68, as well as infectious risks of immunomodulating drugs and expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns.
- Discusses expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns and new therapies for viral and fungal infections and resistant bacterial infections.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1688 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (July 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323401813
- ISBN-13: 978-0323401814