Principles of Cardiovascular Radiology: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 1e (Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Principles of Cardiovascular Radiology-a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series-has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret chest X-rays. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-covers each category of cardiac conditions and provides numerous high-quality schematic and clinical images side by side for comparison. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one cardiovascular radiology resource that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can browse and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Series: Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; Har/Psc edition (November 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437704050
- ISBN-13: 9781437704051