Principles of Pulmonary Medicine: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 6e – EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $54 (Amazon)
Principles of Pulmonary Medicine helps you master the foundations of pulmonary medicine without being overwhelmed! This concise, easy-to-read medical reference book correlates basic science principles with the radiologic, pathologic, and clinical aspects of respiratory disease to provide an integrated, accessible approachto the study of pulmonary medicine.
- Focus on the clinical aspects and treatment of specific pulmonary and respiratory diseases, andunderstand the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology relevant to major pulmonary disorders.
- Apply the material to real-life practice with case-based pulmonology questions covering topics including pulmonary function tests, physiologic data, and results of arterial blood gas testing.
- Learn the latest diagnostic and therapeutic strategies with updated coverage of diagnostic modalities used in pulmonary disease, as well as management of asthma, lung cancer, respiratory failure, pulmonary hypertension, and other pulmonary diseases.
- Visually grasp difficult concepts with high-quality images of the lung that complement discussions of specific diseases.
- Efficiently review critical information in pulmonary medicine by skimming margin notes throughout the text.
- Practice your knowledge with 200 case-based, self-assessment questions and apply pulmonology principles to real-life practice.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, including NEW unique author audio chapter lectures, video clips, questions, additional audio recordings of lung sounds, supplemental images, and more.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Series: PRINCIPLES OF PULMONARY MEDICINE (WEINBERGER)
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (June 27, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455725323
- ISBN-13: 9781455725328