Prostate and Other Genitourinary Cancers: From Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition-EPUB
Buy Premium Membership Or use your points
Amazon Price $52
By Vincent T DeVita Jr. MD(Author), Theodore S. Lawrence MD PhD(Author), Steven A Rosenberg MD PhD(Author)
Size : 56.43 MB
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on prostate and GU cancer drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the molecular biology of the kidney, bladder, and prostate; genetic testing in urinary tract cancers; and cancers of the kidney, bladder, ureter, renal pelvis, prostate, urethra, penis, and testis.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancers of the prostate and GU system.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you’re fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer; 1 Pap/Psc edition (May 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496333977
- ISBN-13: 978-1496333971