Prostate Cancer: Science and Clinical Practice 2nd Edition – ORIGINAL PDF
Amazon Price $187.28
Prostate Cancer, Science and Clinical Practice, Second Edition, continues to be an important translational reference that bridges the gap between science and clinical medicine. It reviews the biological processes that can be implicated in the disease, reviews current treatments, highlights the pitfalls where relevant, and examines the scientific developments that might result in future treatments.
Key chapters from the previous edition have been updated, and a plethora of new chapters describe new concepts of prostate cancer biology and newly developed therapeutics. Each chapter has been written by internationally recognized specialists on prostate cancer epidemiology, genetic susceptibility, cancer metastases, prostate physiology, proteomics, new therapeutics, and clinical trials.
- Presents a comprehensive, translational source for all aspects of prostate cancer in one reference work
- Provides a common language for cancer researchers, oncologists, and urologists to discuss prostate tumors and how prostate cancer metastases affects other major organ systems
- Offers insights to research clinicians, giving them a key understanding the molecular basis of prostate cancer
- Offers insights to cancer researchers into how clinical observations and practices can feed back into the research cycle and, therefore, can contribute to the development of more targeted genomic and proteomic assays
- Hardcover: 672 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (October 27, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128000775
- ISBN-13: 9780128000779