Protocol Handbook for Cancer Biology-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $161
By Gauri Misra(Editor), Jyotika Rajawat(Editor)
Size : 3.6 MB
Protocol Handbook for Cancer Biology brings together a comprehensive collection of the methods used for cancer assessment, diagnostics, and therapeutics. Various protocols are discussed along with alternative strategies, including the advantages and limitations of techniques that have been used in labs globally. These protocols are presented by cancer biology experts based on their real-world experience.
The book discusses a multitude of practical topics such as:
– Cell viability, proliferation and apoptotic assays for cancer detection
– Assays and protocols to evaluate tumor angiogenesis and further detect cancer metastasis
– Isolation and characterization of cancer stem cells
– High-throughput cell-based screening methods for cancer drug
– The role of nanotechnology in cancer therapy
– Histopathological and tumor imaging protocols for cancer diagnosis and treatment.
The protocols in this book will be a valuable resource for cancer researchers and graduate students, who can utilize the techniques described to conduct research more efficiently and successfully.
- Presents comprehensive protocols used for cancer assessment, diagnostics, and therapeutics all in one place.
- Encompasses alternative strategies considering the requirements of the end user and taking into consideration diverse research settings.
- Discusses limitations and advantages of each method in experimental design and execution, thus saving time during the research process.
- Publisher : Academic Press; 1st edition (February 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323900062
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323900065