Post Views: 0
Psychiatry PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 15th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $38
By Debra Klamen(Author), Philip Pan(Author)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ace your clerkship and shelf exam!
PreTest is a name you can trust for exam review. Psychiatry: PreTest is the perfect way to assess your knowledge for the psychiatry shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. You’ll find hundreds of Board questions and answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies, along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who completed their clerkships and passed the USMLE Step 2 CK exam―and know what it takes to succeed.
- Hundreds of practice questions and answers, reflecting the content you’ll see on your exams
- NEW! Stronger focus on the nuances between psychiatric disorders and the correlation between internal medicine and psychiatry
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you need to know for exam success
- Completely revised and reorganized to reflect today’s psychiatric practices and clerkships
- Student tested and reviewed
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260467414
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260467413
- Item Weight : 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.3 inches
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 15th edition (November 11, 2020)
- Language: : English