Public / Community Health and Nursing Practice: Caring for Populations 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $58
By Christine L. Savage PhD RN FAAN(Author)
Size : 43.7 MB
- Problem-based learning approach features exercises, such as critical-thinking and end-of-chapter questions, to enhance your skills and apply what you’re learning.
- Three case studies for every chapter provide you with a step-by-step process that enables you to apply public health principles in the real world.
- Coverage of public health nursing competencies and roles highlights national standards in public health.
- Call-out boxes in each chapter highlight important information on Healthy People 2020, (updated to reflect the Mid-Course Review statistics), evidence-based practice, and rate calculations.
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 2 edition (September 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803677111
- ISBN-13: 978-0803677111