Pulmonary Pathology: An Atlas and Text Third edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $329
By Philip T. Cagle MD (Author)
Size : 221.86 MB
- New information on diagnosing lung diseases, plus new WHO classifications, American Thoracic Society classifications of non-neoplastic diseases, new entities and infections, and technological advancements.
- Packed with nearly1,200 images, figures, and tables, many of them new with this edition.
- Organized into individual diagnoses, accompanied by concise, bulleted descriptions.
- Ideal for surgical pathologists already in practice, as well as pathology residents and fellows.
- Addresses the expanded role of the pathologist in treating patients.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 688 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (April 6, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496346092
- ISBN-13: 978-1496346094