RadCases Plus Q&A Thoracic Imaging 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $72
By Carlos S Restrepo(Editor), Steven Zangan(Editor)
Size : NAN
A powerful spectrum of thoracic radiology cases and board-type Q&A review to help you pass your exam!
This second edition of RadCases Thoracic Imaging from Carlos Restrepo and Steven Zangan presents 100 differential diagnoses covering the span of lung and thorax disease states, from common conditions such as pneumonia and ARDS to rare conditions like Mounier-Kuhn syndrome and DIPNECH. This edition includes important variations of prior cases, updated diagnostic and management strategies, and new pathological entities. Cases are strategically designed to simulate pathologies encountered in day-to-day practice, increase knowledge, and provide robust exam preparation. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for CT and chest radiograph findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- New to this edition, a question-and-answer section for each case reinforces key concepts
- Nearly 500 high quality figures with clear annotations and descriptions enhance understanding of underlying pathologies
- Easy-to-read bulleted formatting and concise, point-by-point presentation of the Essential Facts enables learning and retention of high-yield facts and skill-building in thoracic radiologic diagnosis
Thieme’s RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rounds, and rotations. RadCases helps you to identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical. The series comprehensively covers the following specialties:
- Breast Imaging · Cardiac Imaging · Emergency Imaging · Gastrointestinal Imaging · Genitourinary Imaging · Head and Neck Imaging · Interventional Radiology · Musculoskeletal Radiology · Neuro Imaging · Nuclear Medicine · Pediatric Imaging · Thoracic Imaging · Ultrasound Imaging
Each RadCases second edition has a code allowing you one year of access to Thieme’s online database of 350 cases: the 100 cases in this book plus 250 cases more.
Master your cases, pass your exams, and diagnose with confidence: RadCases!
- Series: Radcases Plus Q&A
- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2 edition (November 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626238146
- ISBN-13: 978-1626238145