Radiation Oncology: Difficult Cases and Practical Management-Original PDFPlease Login or become a Subscriber
Amazon Price $88
Radiation Oncology provides residents, fellows, and clinicians with a practical, evidence-based guide to the current management of difficult cases in radiation oncology. Emphasis is on the management of those clinical challenges commonly seen in practice that the community practitioner would normally handle without outside referral. The book offers comparisons of treatment approaches to difficult situations, allowing the reader to compare their current treatment approach to that of experts and others in the community.
Radiation Oncology is organized in seven sections corresponding to the major treatment areas of radiation oncology. Each section includes three cases to illustrate specific clinical challenges for which there is no clear treatment protocol. The case discussion includes an expert opinion on optimal management along with alternatives from a second academic expert’s perspective and from a community practitioner’s perspective.
Radiation Oncology features:
- Evidence-based approach to difficult management challenges in radiation oncology
- Expert authors provide evidence assessment and management summaries through presentation of relevant cases
- Community practitioner reviewers ensure real-world relevance of each discussion
- Reviews the most relevant literature pertaining to the challenging scenarios clinicians encounter every day
- Management alternatives allow discussion of the full range of management options and specifics for difficult problems including hardline recommendations
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (May 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936287374
- ISBN-13: 9781936287376