Radiation Oncology Question Review 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $94
Size : 2.79 MB
Radiation Oncology Question Review efficiently tests and reinforces your knowledge of key concepts, critical studies, and major clinical guidelines, with the most important radiation oncology citations included. Organized by treatment site, detailed questions cover natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, treatment options, and treatment-related side effects all in a newly configured format. Each question tests your recall and sharpens your skills so that you can practice and feel confident in your ability to manage all disease site areas according to the standard guidelines and key literature in the field.
Written by residents and expert radiation oncologists from the Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute, this review is a comprehensive study guide for anyone preparing for the board exam, for practicing physicians reviewing a topic, or for preparing for MOC. Whether you are a few minutes between patients or are having a dedicated study session, this book is an invaluable resource that will strengthen your knowledge of the field.
- Updated and revised to reflect the new AJCC 8th Edition criteria, data guidelines for SBRT, hypofractionation for breast and prostate cancers, new advanced treatment planning and delivery techniques, and with a dedicated Sarcomas section
- Covers all clinical topics and disease site areas that are in the ABR clinical radiation oncology exam and MOC
- Updated layout and organization of questions and answers
- Includes access to the fully searchable downloadable eBook
- Paperback: 404 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 2 edition (October 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826135668
- ISBN-13: 978-0826135667