Radiology Noninterpretive Skills: The Requisites, 1e (Requisites in Radiology)-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
By Hani H Abujudeh MD MBA FSIR FACR(Author), Michael A. Bruno MD(Author)
Size : 6.86 MB
Part of the highly respected Requisites series, Radiology Noninterpretive Skills, by Drs. Hani H. Abujudeh and Michael A. Bruno, is a single-volume source of timely information on all of the non-imaging aspects of radiology such as quality and safety, ethics and professionalism, and error management in radiology. Residents and radiologists preparing for the boards and recertification will find this book invaluable, as well as those practitioners wanting to broaden their knowledge and skills in this increasingly important area.
- Offers a readable and concise introduction to the essential noninterpretive skills as defined by the IOM, ACR, and other national organizations.
- Covers what you need to know about quality and safety; leadership and management; health economics; legal, business, ethics and professionalism; statistical tools; error reporting and prevention; evidence-based imaging; health IT and internet applications; “Image Wisely” and “Imaging 3.0” ACR initiatives; legal issues and malpractice; current and future payment models in radiology; and much more.
- Summarizes key information with numerous outlines, tables, ”pearls,” and boxed material for easy reference.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of key “milestones” in training identified by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Fills an important gap for those preparing for the current MOC and ABR exams, covering the many topics touched upon in a major section of the examinations.
- Brings together in one source the experience of leading national experts and a select team of expert contributors.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Requisites in Radiology
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition (June 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323462979
- ISBN-13: 978-0323462976