Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers: Indications and Techniques 5th edition-EPUB
Amazon Price $184
By Adam S. Garden MD(Author)
Size : 71.79 MB
- Presents radiation oncology protocols currently used at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, including new, up-to-date material on IMRT (including VMAT) and proton therapy.
- Contains new digital content, including additional case details, normal anatomy, mini-atlases of normal tissue and cranial nerves, older content useful to international practitioners, and additional clinical photos of treatment set-up.
- Features new full-color images throughout, as well as updated suggested readings.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (August 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496345894
- ISBN-13: 978-1496345899