Rapid Medicines Management for Healthcare Professionals-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $31
By Paul Deslandes(Author), Simon Young(Author), Ben Pitcher(Author)
Size : 1.84 MB
Medicines Management for Healthcare Professionals
Rapid Medicines Management for Healthcare Professionals is an accessible, easy-to-use reference guide to safe and effective use of medicines in clinical practice. Introducing readers to the key principles of pharmacology and medicines management, this book addresses the essential elements encountered in healthcare practice.
Clear, concise chapters explain the principles of clinical pharmacology, examine the formulation, administration, and monitoring of medicines, outline the characteristics of common drugs, and explore practical considerations such as vaccinations and evidence-based medicine. Blank templates allow readers to create customised drug information sheets, whilst a glossary enables easy access to explanations of key pharmacological concepts and terminology.
- Offers quick reference to essential pharmacological knowledge
- Covers both pharmacological theory and real-world applications of managing medicines
- Includes practical information on commonly prescribed drugs
- Complements standard reference sources such as the British National Formulary (BNF)
Helping readers make informed medicines management decisions and render the best possible care, Rapid Medicines Management for Healthcare Professionals is a valuable resource for students and qualified nurses, as well as other healthcare professionals with an interest in medicine management.
- ISBN: 978-1119397724
- Print Length: 200 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (August 30, 2019)
- Publication Date: August 30, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC