ReadyRN: Handbook for Disaster Nursing and Emergency Preparedness, 2e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $42
This color-coded, rapid-reference text includes all of the essential information you need to manage any disaster or emergency with mass casualties. Coverage of each category of disaster―weather-related, public health, infectious disease, chemical, biological, radiological/nuclear, and explosive―offers vital content on dealing with the injuries and nursing protocols for each scenario. Plus, information on disaster sites and clinical management prepares you to take action at the scene or in the hospital setting.
- Provides the need-to-know information on emerging infectious diseases, such as Swine Flu, including:
- Distinguishing Pandemic Influenza from annual seasonal influenza.
- Assessing and managing patients with quarantinable infectous diseases.
- Preventing further transmission.
- Spiral-bound: 320 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (December 18, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323063616
- ISBN-13: 9780323063616