Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications, 3e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $259
By Mark S. Myerson MD (Author), Anish R. Kadakia MD (Author)
Size : 165.21 MB
Packed with superb illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls, Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications, 3rd Edition, delivers step-by-step guidance on essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery. World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson, along with expert co-author Dr. Anish R. Kadakia, provides detailed instruction on how to select the correct treatment for challenging disorders and manage complications after surgery. A highly templated, consistent format, abundant illustrations, and decades of real-life experience make this an easy-to-use resource for everyday practice as well as an authoritative reference for in-depth study.
- Includes “Complications Considered” boxes that help you avoid and manage commonly seen complications, as well as techniques, tips, and pitfalls boxes in every chapter.
- Features hundreds of high-quality x-ray images and full-color intraoperative photos throughout.
- Indicates corresponding surgical videos with clear and easy-to-spot call-outs within the text.
- Covers the most up-to-date techniques, new procedures, innovative approaches, and technological advances.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (June 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323496938
- ISBN-13: 978-0323496933