Red Flags and Blue Lights: Managing Serious Spinal Pathology (Physiotherapy Pocketbooks) 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By Sue Greenhalgh MA GD Phys FCSP(Author), James Selfe PhD MA GD Phys FCSP(Author)
Size : 2.28 MB
- The book’s small, portable size makes it ideal for reference in any practice setting.
- Presents information in an accessible, at-a-glance format.
- The unique red flag hierarchy assists with clinical reasoning.
- Index of Suspicion highlights the most likely conditions indicated by specific red flags.
- Discussion of 3D thinking encourages clinicians to look beyond immediate symptoms to find the underlying cause of a problem.
- Discussion of red herrings describes how to approach indicators that may mislead a diagnosis.
- Information on the concept of conditional probabilities helps practitioners make informed clinical decisions.
- Series: Physiotherapy Pocketbooks
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (July 19, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702055107
- ISBN-13: 978-0702055102