Refractive Surgery 3rd Edition-Original PDF+ VideosPlease Login or become a Subscriber
Amazon Price $249
By Dimitri T. Azar MD (Author)
Size : 93.27 MB
Comprehensive and clinically focused, Refractive Surgery, 3rd Edition, brings you the knowledge and expertise of leading ophthalmology experts and refractive surgeons from around the world. Together they provide practical coverage of the latest advances in this fast-changing field, including improved optics and biomechanics, improved diagnostics, new surgical techniques, and more. Hundreds of high-quality photographs guide you from patient selection to mastery of surgical techniques.
- Offers step-by-step guidance on a wide range of common refractive procedures.
- Covers new topics such as management of LASIK complications; SMILE and management of SMILE complications; collagen cross-linking, including instrumentation and applications in keratoconus and ectasia; intracorneal lenses; and multifocal and accommodating IOLs.
- Contains a new chapter on Preoperative Evaluation of Keratoconus and Ectasia.
- Uses high-quality surgical video clips to demonstrate a variety of surgical techniques.
- Addresses initial as well as ongoing management of patients.
- Includes tables of indications, preferences, hot tips, and management of complications throughout, making guidance quick and easy to access.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 562 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (March 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323547699
- ISBN-13: 978-0323547697