Rehabilitation in Spinal Cord Injuries-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $85
By Jacqueline E. Reznik BAppSci MAPA MCSP GradDip(Teaching) GradDip(Neurology) PhD(Author), Joshua Simmons BPhty(Author)
Rehabilitation in Spinal Cord Injuries is a practical guide to the treatment and/or management of spinal cord injuries for the physiotherapy student and early career clinician, as well as the medical and health professional wishing to remain current with advancements in treatment and interventions in this area.
Written by Jacqueline Reznik and Joshua Simmons, this multi-contributor text explores contemporary aspects of spinal cord injury treatment and management, as well as essential but not commonly addressed topics, such as sexual rehabilitation, psychological impacts, improving upper limb function of the tetraplegic patient, and ageing with a spinal cord injury. The patient experience is emphasised throughout with input from individuals who have lived experience of a spinal cord injury.
Offering new and important insights into key facets of spinal cord injury treatment and management, Rehabilitation in Spinal Cord Injuries is a practical, evidence-based resource to support clinicians to provide high-quality care and ensure the best patient outcomes.
- Specialised chapters about biomechanics, paediatric spinal cord injury and high cervical injuries
- Insight into the lived experience of individuals with a spinal cord injury
- Documentation of the patient journey from injury to total rehabilitation
- Practical information on mobility devices and returning to driving
- Appendix of common assessments for spinal cord injuries
- Includes an eBook with purchase of the print book
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (August 13, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 516 pages
- ISBN-10 : 072954320X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0729543200