Renal Physiology E-Book (Mosby’s Physiology Monograph) 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $40
Size : 5.57 MB
Gain a foundational understanding of renal physiology and how the renal system functions in health and disease. Renal Physiology, a volume in the Mosby Physiology Series, explains the fundamentals of this complex subject in a clear and concise manner, while helping you bridge the gap between normal kidney function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Helps you easily master the material in a systems-based curriculum with learning objectives, “In the Clinic” and “At the Molecular Level” boxes, chapter summaries, clinical cases with review questions and answers, self-study questions, and a comprehensive exam.
- Includes more than 250 clear, 2-color diagrams that simplify complex concepts.
- Features clinical commentaries that show you how to apply what you’ve learned to real-life clinical situations.
Complete the Mosby Physiology Series! Systems-based and portable, these titles are ideal for integrated programs.
- Blaustein, Kao, & Matteson: Cellular Physiology and Neurophysiology
- Cloutier: Respiratory Physiology
- Pappano & Wier: Cardiovascular Physiology
- Johnson: Gastrointestinal Physiology
- White, Harrison, & Mehlmann: Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology
- Hudnall: Hematology: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- Series: Mosby’s Physiology Monograph
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (October 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323595685
- ISBN-13: 978-0323595681