Research Methods in Pharmacy Practice: Methods and Applications Made Easy-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $40
Size : 5.14 MB
This is a comprehensive guide to applying research methods to practice problems. It uses case-based examples and activities rooted in practice to support development of knowledge, skills, and confidence in applying evidence-based research methods.
An array of different methodologies and qualitative/quantitative methods are described. Examples of topics include distinction between methodologies and methods, ethics protocols, as well as design/implementation/data analysis/interpretation of findings using methods such as surveys, interviews, focus groups, observational research, database mining, text and document analysis, quality improvement (PDSA cycles), economic (cost/benefit) evaluations.
- Perfect for MPharm students doing their research thesis, but relevant to all bioscience students undertaking research projects.
- Use of pharmacy practice case examples (in community, hospital, ambulatory, primary care and other settings) throughout.
- Examples of how to tackle a research question from different perspectives, e.g. which is the best way to answer each question and why.
- Inter-professional practice and research emphasized.
- Self-assessment and self-reflection questions to help readers confirm their understanding/learning. Over 140 questions online.
- A one-stop research-method teaching resource for faculty.
- Free e-book with the print book on StudentConsult.
- Paperback: 267 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (May 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702074268
- ISBN-13: 978-0702074264