Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty (A Comprehensive Case-Based Approach)-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $174
By Joseph A Abboud(Author)
Size : 23.28 MB
Focused on the rapidly expanding field of reverse shoulder arthroplasty, Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty: A Comprehensive Case-Based Approach is a detailed guide for shoulder surgeons. As this type of arthroplasty continues to grow globally, this text fills the need for a comprehensive and current book on this topic.
This text is edited by Dr. Joseph Abboud, alongside co-editors Drs. Frankle, Romeo, Sanchez-Sotelo, Neyton, and Tashjian. With dozens of leading orthopedic shoulder surgeons as contributors, Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty: A Comprehensive Case-Based Approach serves the needs of a broad audience of surgeons. This includes fellowship-trained shoulder surgeons, sports surgeons, generalists, traumatologists, hand surgeons, and orthopedic oncologists. The unique, case-based approach highlights the current and historic principles of reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
Important featured topics in Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty include:
- Relevant anatomy, indications, and surgical approaches
- Theory of design and its practical applications: materials used, base plate design, glenospheres, and humeral stems
- Primary reverse shoulder arthroplasty: RSA for several different indications, how experts perform the operation, and techniques utilized in certain cases
- Revision reverse shoulder arthroplasty: step-by-step approach, evaluation of infection, instability, managing bone loss, and more
- Miscellaneous topics: various approaches to rehabilitation, salvage options, and non-arthroplasty options for the rotator cuff deficient shoulder
Video website access is included with purchase, providing additional audio-visual support to theories and principles discussed in each chapter by the world’s leading experts.
Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty: A Comprehensive Case-Based Approach is a comprehensive and current guide intended to assist all levels of shoulder surgeons. This go-to resource will be a foundational asset to any surgeon in this expanding field.
- Publisher : Slack Incorporated; 1st edition (March 1, 1921)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1630916854
- ISBN-13 : 978-1630916855