Revision Lumbar Spine Surgery-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $169
By Robert F. Heary(Author)
Offering in-depth coverage of an often-neglected topic, Revision Lumbar Spine Surgery identifies clinical problems and discusses recent major advances in this challenging area. Dr. Robert F. Heary and a team of international experts share their knowledge and experience with even the most difficult lumbar cases, helping you provide optimal outcomes for your patients. You’ll find authoritative guidance on indications, diagnosis, approaches, and follow-up, with a focus on the significant advances that have occurred over the past two decades in this fast-changing field.
- Identifies the clinical problems related to unsuccessful back spine surgery as well as indications, diagnosis, and new treatment options and advances in this complex area.
- Provides in-depth information on the multiple options that exist for most clinical situations: anterior, posterior, lateral, and combined anterior and posterior approaches.
- Covers methods of fixation, the use of interbody grafting, and surgical planning related to scar tissues, bleeding, and spinal fluid leaks.
- Discusses critical follow-up topics such as key clinical procedures, radiography, patient reported outcomes, and pain management.
- Includes timely chapters on robotics, bone density issues, medical fitness concerns, instrumentation options, imaging considerations, and much more.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 20, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323712010
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323712019