Riemannian Geometric Statistics in Medical Image Analysis-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $113
By Xavier Pennec(Editor), Stefan Sommer(Editor), Tom Fletcher(Editor)
Size : 15.9 MB
Over the past 15 years, there has been a growing need in the medical image computing community for principled methods to process nonlinear geometric data. Riemannian geometry has emerged as one of the most powerful mathematical and computational frameworks for analyzing such data.
Riemannian Geometric Statistics in Medical Image Analysis is a complete reference on statistics on Riemannian manifolds and more general nonlinear spaces with applications in medical image analysis. It provides an introduction to the core methodology followed by a presentation of state-of-the-art methods.
- The foundations of Riemannian geometric methods for statistics on manifolds with emphasis on concepts rather than on proofs
- Applications of statistics on manifolds and shape spaces in medical image computing
- Diffeomorphic deformations and their applications
As the methods described apply to domains such as signal processing (radar signal processing and brain computer interaction), computer vision (object and face recognition), and other domains where statistics of geometric features appear, this book is suitable for researchers and graduate students in medical imaging, engineering and computer science.
- A complete reference covering both the foundations and state-of-the-art methods
- Edited and authored by leading researchers in the field
- Contains theory, examples, applications, and algorithms
- Gives an overview of current research challenges and future applications
- Paperback: 636 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (September 18, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128147253
- ISBN-13: 978-0128147252