Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology, 3rd Edition (Publisher Version PDF)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $56.12 (Amazon)
Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 8th Edition, this full-color atlas offers more than 1,500 outstanding full-color illustrations that vividly depict the diseases you need to know for pathology courses and USMLE exams. A quick visual referenceor review of material for students and professionals alike.
- Includes gross, microscopic, and radiologic images correlated with examples of normal organs and tissues for comparison.
- Extensive legends summarize the key information you need to know.
- Correlates pathology with clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- A perfect study complement to Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology.
- Includes many new and improved images.
- ISBN-13: 9781455748761
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 12/17/2014
- Series:Robbins Pathology Series
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 3
- Pages: 600