Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, Professional Edition, 9e (Robbins Pathology) – EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $56
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Pathology Category!
Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new informationin molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. Further your understanding with access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries on the Expert Consult site, including pathology case studies and videosand an extensive image collection.
- Series: Robbins Pathology
- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 9 edition (July 9, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323266169
- ISBN-13: 9780323266161