Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult 6th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $119
By Jeffrey J. Schaider MD(Author), Stephen R. Hayden MD(Author), Richard E. Wolfe MD(Author), Adam Z. Barkin MD(Author), Philip Shayne MD(Author), Rosen Peter(Author), Roger M. Barkin MD(Author)
Size : 3.78 MB
The sixth edition of this comprehensive yet concise Rosen & Barkin’s 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult pulls together up-to-date and evidence-based practice guidelines for easy use in a busy emergency department. In just two brief, bullet-friendly, clutter-free pages, you can quickly decipher the information you need to confirm your diagnosis, order tests, manage treatment and more!
- Features new information—based on the latest practice guidelines and theoretical developments—and new approaches to diagnosis and management.
- Designed for integrating into your practice—in an urgent care setting with patients or during downtime between patients or meetings.
- Covers over 600 disease and condition topics, such as bleeding, orthopedic injuries, gastric conditions, domestic violence and more.
- Suitable for all practitioners, nurses and residents in an emergency room setting.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 1256 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (October 9, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496392957
- ISBN-13: 978-1496392954