Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz’s The Spine, 2 Vol Set, 7e (Rothman Simeone the Spine) -Original PDF+Videos
Amazon Price $389
By Steven R. Garfin(Author), Frank J. Eismont(Author), Gordon R. Bell(Author), Christopher M Bono(Author), Jeffrey Fischgrund(Author)
Size : 84.67 MB
Get comprehensive, practical coverage of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches from the world’s most trusted authorities in spine surgery and care. Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz’s The Spine, 7th Edition, edited by Drs. Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Jeffrey S. Fischgrund, and Christopher M. Bono, presents state-of-the-art techniques helping you apply today’s newest developments in your practice.
- Highlights critical information through the use of pearls, pitfalls, and key points throughout the text, as well as more than 2,300 full-color photographs and illustrations.
- Offers a newly revised, streamlined format that makes it easier than ever to find the information you need.
- Contains new chapters on the clinical relevance of finite element modeling and SI joint surgery.
- Includes an expanded section on minimally invasive spine surgery, including recent developments and future directions.
- Provides the latest evidence-based research from high-quality studies, including new randomized controlled trials for lumbar stenosis, surgery, fusion, and injections.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new international contributors, as well as new editorial leadership from Dr. Steven Garfin.
- Series: Rothman Simeone the Spine
- Hardcover: 2208 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (December 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323393977
- ISBN-13: 978-0323393973