Safety Training for Obstetric Emergencies: The OB F.A.S.T Approach-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $79
By Giancarlo Mari(Author)
Size : 45.49 MB
Developed to improve patient safety during labor and delivery, the OB F.A.S.T. (Obstetrical Feasible Approach to Safety Training) simulation program is a proven, award-winning resource is designed for all members of the interdisciplinary obstetrics team to use together. Written by Dr. Giancarlo Mari, who developed the program and currently trains providers around the U.S. and the world, this volume helps teams strengthen their common knowledge of obstetric emergencies. This knowledge is then applied to rehearse emergencies together and prepare team members to provide a safe labor and delivery experience for every mother and child.
- Features easy-to-follow images and diagrams to reinforce team knowledge of common obstetric emergencies, from cardiac arrest and anesthesia considerations to intrapartum fetal monitoring and amniotic fluid embolism.
- Offers suggestions for how to run a simulation drill, as well as key points for debriefing and documentation.
- Includes essential background information to facilitate quick reference and skills checklists to evaluate team performance.
- Designed for every member of the obstetric team – from those who are new to the field to practitioners with years of experience.
- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323696724
- ISBN-13: 978-0323696722