Sarcoidosis: A Clinician’s Guide-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $93
By Robert Phillip Baughman MD(Author), Dominique Valeyre MD(Author)
Size : 8.81 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of the etiology, diagnosis, and management of pulmonary and extra pulmonary sarcoidosis with this concise, practical resource. Drs. Robert B. Baughman and Dominique Valeyre fully cover the recent advances in various aspects of this disease, including new genetic studies and new diagnostic techniques. It’s an ideal resource for pulmonologists and respiratory medicine specialists, as well as primary care physicians and pulmonary/respiratory care nurses.
- Provides a comprehensive discussion of the various facets of sarcoidosis, including common manifestations of the lung, skin, and eyes, as well as other important aspects such as cardiac and neurologic disease.
- Covers newer diagnostic techniques for the lungs and elsewhere in the body, each discussed in detail and compared to older diagnostic techniques.
- Discusses treatment options including anti-inflammatory drugs, and management of other aspects of the disease, such as pulmonary hypertension, fatigue, and small fiber neuropathy.
- Consolidates today’s available information and experience in this important area into one convenient resource.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 21, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323544290
- ISBN-13: 978-0323544290