Sauer’s Manual of Skin Diseases 11th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $73
Size : 31.56 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Trusted by generations of medical students, residents, and non-specialist practitioners, Sauer’s Manual of Skin Diseases continues the tradition of excellence in the fully updated 11th Edition. This bestselling dermatology manual provides full-color photographs, step-by-step instructions, and easy-to-follow algorithms for diagnosis and treatment of all common skin conditions. The practical, user-friendly format consists of two distinct parts: the first part covers the diagnosis and management of the most commonly seen skin diseases. The second part is a comprehensive Dictionary-Index to the entire field of dermatology, including rare diseases and unusual dermatologic terms.Key Features:
- Features new chapters on Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous Drug Reactions, Ulcer Management, Vasculitis, Skin Diseases in the Military, and Skin Disease in the Abused Patient.
- Includes more than 700 full-color photographs, as well as diagnostic algorithms based on site, type of lesion, and age of patient.
- Covers ethnic skin, the skin and internal disease, pediatric dermatology, skin aging, obesity and dermatology, skin disease in transplant patients, sports medicine in dermatology, cutaneous signs of bioterrorism, dermatoses of pregnancy, and many more specialized areas.
- Continues Dr. Sauer’s commitment to simple, basic, and concise dermatology guidance for primary care practitioners, students, and others who need to effectively diagnose and treat common skin disorders.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 664 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eleventh edition (May 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496329937
- ISBN-13: 978-1496329936