Saunders Medical Assisting Exam Review, 4e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Deborah E. Holmes RN BSN RMA CMA(AAMA) (Author)
With updated review questions and practice tests, Saunders Medical Assisting Exam Review, 4th Edition helps you prepare for and pass the CMA, RMA, CMAS, CCMA, and CMAA certification exams. An outline format makes it easy to review core concepts and competencies; realistic practice tests simulate the exam experience and help you build test-taking confidence. This edition adds coverage of three certifications – CMAS, CCMA, and CMAA. Written by medical assisting educator Deborah Holmes, this review includes an Evolve companion website with over 1,500 practice questions, additional practice exams for each of the certifications, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Comprehensive content includes increased coverage of study skills and test-taking, EHR, ICD-10, and diseases and disorders.
- Convenient outline format provides at-a-glance review and streamlines the subject areas typically found on the certification exams.
- An Evolve companion website provides practice taking exams electronically, chapter review questions, crossword puzzles, and flashcards.
- A Professionalism and Career Development chapter emphasizes the importance of presenting yourself in a professional manner.
- UPDATED content covers the top 50 drugs most commonly encountered in practice, the latest standards from CAAHEP, ABHES and the NHA, and topics such as emergency preparedness and the electronic medical record.
- UPDATED laboratory tests and normal values reflect current practice.
- NEW! 3 more certifications are covered in this edition and include practice examinations on the Evolve companion website – CMAS (AMT), CCMA (NHA), and CMAA (NHA).
- NEW! Correlation grids to certification test outlines and competencies align with current test outlines from certifying organizations.
- NEW! 10 review questions per chapter are available on Evolve for additional practice.
- NEW! Rationales are included on all practice exams to reinforce understanding.
- NEW! Additional illustrations reinforce concepts and show equipment and supplies.
- Series: Saunders Medical Assisting Exam Review
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (September 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455745006
- ISBN-13: 9781455745005