SCAI Interventional Cardiology Review Third edition-EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $159
By Morton J. Kern MD FSCAI FAHA FACC(Author)
Size : 61.86 MB
Whether you’re studying for the interventional cardiology board exam, preparing for recertification, or simply want a concise review of the field, SCAI Interventional Cardiology Review, 3rd Edition, brings you up to date with recent changes in interventional cardiology while also preparing you for exam success. Written by global experts who are Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) members and leaders, coverage includes all topics on the exam, with the addition of new review questions, new topics, and revised information throughout.
- From basic to clinical science, each author discusses the most important aspects of a specific topic, followed by study questions and references.
- An online self-assessment question bank that lets you test your knowledge and track your progress as you learn.
- A new chapter on Interventional DVT/PE (deep vein thrombosis/pulmonary embolism) keeps you current with the increased use of catheter-based therapies to treat venous thromboembolism.
- New coverage includes structural heart interventions focusing on TAVR, percutaneous mitral valve repair (Mitra-Clip), closure of atrial septal defects, and left atrial appendage occluder indications.
- More than 350 illustrations and numerous tables let you reference key facts quickly—improving retention and saving you valuable study time.
- Summarizes a wide breadth of material in one convenient volume, giving you an efficient, all-in-one resource for study and review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (March 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496360559
- ISBN-13: 978-1496360557
Other titles you may like :
Nanoparticulate Vaccine Delivery Systems – Original PDF Food Allergy: Adverse Reaction to Foods and Food Additives 5th Edition-Original PDF National 5 Maths with Answers: Second Edition-Original PDF Ovarian Cancer with Expert Consult (Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series)-Original PDF Health and Wellbeing in Childhood 2nd Edition-Original PDF A Guide to the World Anti-Doping Code: The Fight for the Spirit of Sport 3rd Edition-Original PDF The Constructive Mind: Bartlett’s Psychology in Reconstruction-Original PDF Viral and Atypical Pneumonia in Adults, An Issue of Clinics in Chest Medicine, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)-Original PDF Pediatric Brain Tumors Update, An Issue of Neuroimaging Clinics of North America, 1e (The Clinics: Radiology)-Original PDF Contemporary Occupational Health Nursing: A Guide for Practitioners 2nd Edition-Original PDF