Scheuer’s Liver Biopsy Interpretation, 9th Edition – Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $155.30 (Amazon)
by Jay H. Lefkowitch MD (Author)
For more than 40 years, Scheuer’s Liver Biopsy Interpretationhas been the pathologist’s go-to resource for help in solving diagnostic problems at the microscope. The 9th Edition brings you fully up to date in the field, with coverage of new diagnostic tools, new information on drug-induced liver injury and cytopathology, and many new high-quality illustrations. Throughout the text, you’ll find technical tips, diagnostic clues, and pearls that reflect the extensive experience and insight of the late Dr. Peter Scheuer and internationally renowned author Dr. Jay Lefkowitch, making this new edition your standard bench-side guide to today’s liver biopsy diagnosis.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with the extensive coverage of histological differential diagnoses in each chapter.
- Minimize reporting errors with practical advice on diagnostic pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Clearly see how pathology impacts the diagnosis and management of liver disease thanks to histopathologic and clinical correlations throughout.
- Find terms and descriptions used frequently in pathology reports in the handy glossary – a useful quick reference for trainee pathologists and clinical hepatologists.
- Use the extensive online image bank to enhance your presentations and reports.
- Get up-to-date information on all aspects of liver pathology, including acute and chronic hepatitis, biliary tract diseases, childhood disorders and hepatic neoplasms.
- Stay current with the latest diagnostic tools: histopathology is correlated with clinically relevant molecular genetics and immunohistochemistry to keep you up to date.
- Hardcover: 440 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (August 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702055484
- ISBN-13: 9780702055485