Severe Plastic Deformation: Methods, Processing and Properties-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $195
Size : 16.72 MB
Severe Plastic Deformation: Methods, Processing and Properties examines all severe plastic deformation techniques developed over the past two decades, exploring the appropriate severe plastic deformation method for a particular case. The book offers an overview of these methods, introduces ultrafine-grained and nano-grained metals and methods for various bulk, sheet, tubular and large size samples, reviews effective parameters to make a severe plastic deformation method better, from property (mechanical) and processing (cost, time, load, etc.) viewpoints, discusses mechanical, physical and chemical properties of UFG and NS metals, and concludes with various applications for these methods.
Over the last several decades, a large number of severe plastic deformation methods have been developed for processing a wide array of metals for superior properties, making this a timely resource.
- Collects all severe plastic deformation methods in a unique reference
- Compares severe plastic deformation methods from several viewpoints, including processing and final property
- Classifies severe plastic deformation methods based on the sample shape and mechanics, as well as the properties achieved in the processed metal
- Introduces ultrafine-grained and nano-grained metals and methods for various bulk, sheet, tubular and large size samples
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (July 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128135182
- ISBN-13: 978-0128135181