Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Regions 10th Edition-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $85
By Dr. LAWRENCE E. WINESKI PhD(Author)
Size : 1.26 GB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this trusted text guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
This edition has been completely reorganized to help students confidently navigate body regions from surface to deep structures, integrating basic anatomy, clinical information, surface and radiographic anatomy, as well as embryology. Colorful new illustrations and concise chapter summaries further reinforce understanding of key concepts and equip students for clinical success.
- New organization guides students logically through body systems for greater understanding.
- Updated content throughout the text reflects the most current approaches and relevant terminology in basic clinical anatomy, radiographic anatomy, and surface anatomy.
- Enhanced illustrations clarify complex systems in vibrant detail.
- New Key Concepts bulleted summaries reinforce important chapter content at a glance.
- Chapter-opening cases and Clinical Notes highlight the clinical significance of anatomical information.
- Embryology Notes simplify developmental anatomy concepts.
- Chapter Outlines and Learning Objectives focus students on the most clinically relevant concepts and structures.
- Paperback: 824 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Tenth edition (November 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496345649
- ISBN-13: 978-1496345646