Post Views: 0
Sonography Scanning: Principles and Protocols 5th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $125
By M. Robert deJong RDMS RDCS RVT FSDMS(Author)
- Scanning principles and step-by-step instructions on how to scan and document images helps students improve the quality of sonographic studies and establish standardization and image documentation for physician diagnostic interpretation.
- Sonographic ergonomics and proper use of equipment helps students avoid occupational injuries.
- Scanning protocol for pathology provides the criteria for evaluating and documenting abnormal sonographic findings, describing those findings within legal parameters, and relating those findings to the interpreting physician.
- Key words and objectives at the beginning of every chapter notify students of the pertinent information in the following chapter.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARDMS standards and AIUM guidelines.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated scanning protocols follow AIUM guidelines and offer essential information on patient preparation, transducers, breathing techniques, comprehensive surveys, and required images.
- NEW! Flexible soft cover makes it easy to take notes and transport content.
- Publisher : Saunders; 5th edition (December 3, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 768 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323597386
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323597388