Stem Cell and Gene Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $150
Stem Cell and Gene Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease is a state-of-the-art reference that combines, in one place, the breadth and depth of information available on the topic.
As stem cell and gene therapies are the most cutting-edge therapies currently available for patients with heart failure, each section of the book provides information on medical trials from contributors and specialists from around the world, including not only what has been completed, but also what is planned for future research and trials.
Cardiology researchers, basic science clinicians, fellows, residents, students, and industry professionals will find this book an invaluable resource for further study on the topic.
- Provides information on stem and gene therapy medical trials from contributors and specialists around the world, including not only what has been completed, but also what is planned for future research and trials
- Presents topics that can be applied to allogeneic cells, mesenchymal cells, gene therapy, cardiomyoctyes, iPS cells, MAPC’s, and organogenesis
- Covers the three areas with the greatest clinical trials to date: chronic limb ischemia, chronic angina, and acute MI
- Covers the prevailing opinions on how to harness the body’s natural repair mechanisms
- Ideal resource for cardiology researchers, basic science clinicians, fellows, residents, students, and industry professionals
- Paperback: 538 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (September 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128018887
- ISBN-13: 9780128018880