Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 2015 – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $49.29 (Amazon)
by Michael McInnis
Thoroughly revised and updated for its 2015 Edition with the help of the physician educators of Doctors in Training.com, LLC, Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 delivers comprehensive, systems-based review for the USMLE Step 1 exam. The book has been widely acclaimed for its organization, which parallels the USMLE Step 1 content outline and helps students synthesize the information from their basic science courses. The popular, user-friendly format features numerous charts and diagrams, plus “Quick Hits” notes in the margins that help students integrate concepts across systems.
The 2015 Edition includes a dedicated new chapter on Immunology. In addition, each chapter provides clinical vignettes, pharmacology as integrated into the systems-based format, and popular “Crunch Time Review” sections.
CLASSIC Features students swear by:
- Full-color interior design delivers content in a rousing, memorable style.
- Full-color art program illustrates concepts when a picture says it best.
- Complete coverage of high-yield topics ensures that students are test ready.
- Clinical Vignettes allow the reader to “file away” clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time.
- Quick Hits in the margins highlight testable materials.
- Crunch Time Review identifies essential content to facilitate last-minute study.
- Drug and Bug Index enables quick reference.
- 350 USMLE-style questions online allow for self-assessment and practice for the exam.
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Seventh edition (December 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469894696
- ISBN-13: 9781469894690