Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 6th Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
by Roberta L. Hines
With Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, you’ll have the succinct, yet thorough guidance you need to successfully avoid or manage complications stemming from pre-existing medical conditions. Advanced research from experts in the field will help you overcome the toughest challenges in practice, letting you offer your patients the best care, each and every time.
• Deliver anesthesia as safely as possible with extensive coverage of the pathophysiology of numerous coexisting conditions.
• Effectively manage special patient populations with a focus on pediatric, geriatric, and adult patients.
• Master the ins and outs of a wide range of diseases, from common to rare, through detailed discussions of each disease’s unique features.
• Access the fully searchable text online anytime, anywhere, atwww.expertconsult.com.
• Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on each coexisting condition’s definition; current pathophysiology; significant pre-, intra-, and postoperative factors of the disease process; anesthetic judgment; and management.
• Keep current with changing patient populations with a new chapter on managing morbidly obese patients.
• Access the information you need quickly thanks to a disease-based organization.
• Overcome your toughest challenges with the latest guidelines and evidence integrated into each chapter.
Search through current and concise descriptions of pathophysiology of diseases and their impact on anesthesia!
Gain expertise in understanding the impact of pathophysiology of coexisting diseases on anaesthesia!
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- ISBN-13: 9781455700820
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 5/15/2012
- Edition number: 6
- Pages: 688