Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip-EPUB+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $154
By David W. Stoller MD FACR(Author)
Size : 282.07 MB
- Master the latest concepts and approaches in hip imaging, including routine use of anterior and posterior oblique images to evaluate acetabular arthroscopic zones of articular cartilage, and to visualize the anterior superior and posterior inferior labrum and posterior superior and anterior inferior labrum at the same time; MR/arthroscopic correlation for hip anatomy and pathology; radial hip imaging; imaging around metal implants.
- Emphasize and reinforce critical information with Key Concept section introductions
- Visualize hip anatomy and pathology with extraordinary clarity thanks to an impressive collection of color illustrations, arthroscopic photos, and 3T and high-resolution MR images.
- Ensure thorough, evidence-based diagnosis with the aid of detailed image interpretation checklists.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Over two and a half hours of Stoller Lecture and Hip Arthroscopy and Dissection Videos that take a deep dive into orthopaedic hip imaging
- Exclusive Stoller Notes
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 1104 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First, Includes Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes edition (November 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496317602
- ISBN-13: 978-1496317605