Structural Heart Cases: A Color Atlas of Pearls and Pitfalls, 1e-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $142
By Paul Sorajja MD (Author), Wesley A Pedersen MD (Author), John R Lesser MD (Author), Richard Bae MD (Author), Emmanouil Brilakis MD PhD FACC FAHA FESC FSCAI (Author)
Size : 32.59 MB
Using a practical, case-based format, this superbly illustrated atlas by Dr. Paul Sorajja is a comprehensive collection of more than 130 professional experiences in treating structural heart disease. Organized by pathology, each case presents key clinical points for practitioners at all levels, from beginner to expert. Cases are provided by interventionalists and surgeons with extensive hands-on experience, and edited by experts in the field
- Includes more than 130 cases covering the full range of structural procedures formitral valve disease, aortic valve disease, prosthetic valve disease, congenital heart disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, and tricuspid disease.
- Features more than 500 detailed instructional images for quick visual comprehension of essential aspects of each case.
- Each case includes clinical information, diagnostic images, bulleted learning points, and explanations and rationales for every step of the procedure.
- Covers catheter-based therapy for structural heart disease – an increasingly important and rapidly growing therapy for valvular heart disease.
- Provides operator pitfalls and errors to help optimize success with each procedure.
- Allows practitioners at all levels of experience to explore, gain insight, and learn important keys for success.
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (June 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323546951
- ISBN-13: 978-0323546959