Student Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination and Health Assessment, Canadian Edition 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $50
By Carolyn Jarvis PhD APN CNP(Author), Denise Tarlier PhD MSN NP(F)(Author), Linda Van Pelt MScN NP-F(Editor), Mary Ellen Labrecque PhD RN (NP)(Editor), Lorelei J. Newton PhD RN(Editor)
Size : 61.12 MB
Reinforce your understanding of essential examination and assessment skills! As both a comprehensive lab manual and a practical workbook the Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 3rd Canadian Edition provides you with activities and resources to enhance hands-on learning. It features reading assignments corresponding to the text, terminology reviews, application activities, review questions, clinical learning objectives, regional write-up sheets, and narrative summary forms. In addition, this new version includes content on the Electronic Health Record to help you document your findings along with evidence-informed practice materials to further improve upon skills.
- Anatomy labelling exercises reinforces the identification of key anatomy and physiology.
- Reading assignments correspond to the text chapters to foster integration of the text and laboratory manual.
- A glossary promotes learning and understanding of essential terminology.
- Study guide activities reinforce the learning of key assessment information.
- Review questions―short answer, matching, multiple choice―provide learning activities in a variety of approaches.
- Clinical-learning objectives focus your study efforts on outcomes.
- Audio-visual assignments tie the visual video demonstrations of specific examination procedures to practical applications in the skills lab.
- Regional Write-up Sheets allow you to assess knowledge with forms used in the skills lab or clinical setting.
- Narrative Summary Forms reflect charting format used for narrative accounts of the history and physical examination findings.
- NEW! Coverage of the Electronic Health Record, charting, and narrative recording gives you examples of how to document assessment findings.
- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Saunders Canada; 3 edition (November 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1771721456
- ISBN-13: 978-1771721455
- Package Dimensions:
- 10.9 x 8.6 x 1.5 inches