Student Workbook for Darby & Walsh Dental Hygiene: Theory and Practice 5th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
Size : 18.57 MB
Get the hands-on practice and reinforcement you need to master the concepts and skills covered in Darby & Walsh’s Dental Hygiene: Theory and Practice, 5th Edition. The chapters in this workbook directly correlate to textbook chapters and provide ample review questions and exercises, competency skills evaluation sheets, case studies, and information for your clinical externship and professional portfolio. Applicable chapters also contain a review of video procedures covered in the main text. It’s all the practice and review you need for success in both the classroom and in the clinical setting.
- Correlation with textbook chapters makes it easy to move back and forth between the two resources during study.
- Practice and review questions for each chapter reinforce your understanding of terminology and concepts.
- Competency skill checklists provide clear guidelines for performing each dental assisting skill and help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- Patient case studies help you apply concepts from the text to situations you will commonly face in clinical practice.
- Video review sections visually reinforce your understanding of text material and help prepare you for patient encounters.
- Perforated pages enable you to detach forms and bring them along in clinical settings.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (May 8, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323549365
- ISBN-13: 978-0323549363