Student Workbook for Frommer’s Radiology for the Dental Professional, 10e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $36
By Jeanine J. Stabulas-Savage RDH BS MPH(Author)
Size : 70.74 MB
Hone your understanding of imaging concepts and techniques with the Student Workbook for Frommer’s Radiology for the Dental Professional, 10th Edition. Coordinating step-by-step with the main text, this workbook offers the essential practice and review you need to master radiography concepts and learn to capture high-quality images. Activities and exercises ― including new laboratory workshop activities and new ordering sequence questions ― cover application, image assessment, image labeling, vocabulary, information recall, and more. It’s the perfect hands-on practice tool to help you successfully support oral diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Correlation with the textbook makes your workbook experience seamless.
- Additional illustrations not found in the text provide practice with identification and interpretation.
- Perforated pages provie for on-the-go study or turn-in assignments.
- NEW! Content on digital imaging,radiation protection, and infection prevention has been added throughout the workbook.
- NEW! Practice questions and exercises aid in content recall and understanding.
- NEW! Clinical and radiographic images hone your interpretation and evaluation skills.
- NEW! Laboratory workshop activities promote assessment and skill-building.
- NEW! Ordering sequence questions reinforce your understanding of key skills and techniques.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 10 edition (May 11, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323479340
- ISBN-13: 978-0323479349