Student Workbook for Modern Dental Assisting 12th Edition-Original PDF
Amazon Price $48
Size : 61.96 MB
Get the hands-on practice and reinforcement you need to master the concepts and skills covered in Modern Dental Assisting, 12th Edition. With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Bird & Robinson’s bestselling textbook, this workbook features ample review questions and exercises, competency skills evaluation sheets for practice with dental assisting procedures, and case applications with questions. Applicable chapters also contain a review of video procedures located on the text’s companion website, as well as original practice management exercises designed to be used with the Dentrix software that’s included with the workbook. In all, it’s the essential practice and review you need to succeed in clinical practice!
- Correlation with textbook chapters makes it easy to move back and forth between the two resources.
- Practice and review questions for each chapter include short answer, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and labeling questions to help reinforce your understanding of terminology and concepts.
- Competency skill checklists provide clear guidelines for performing each dental assisting skill and help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, with perforated pages so that you can detach individual skill sheets for use in clinical settings.
- Patient case exercises use patients on the companion Evolve website’s Interactive Dental Office and include medical and dental histories, radiographs, and charting to help you solve problems relating to patient health issues.
- Video review sections visually reinforce your understanding of text material and help prepare you for patient encounters.
- Removable flashcards summarize key information about the sciences, medical emergencies, infection control, radiography, dental materials, dental instruments, and dental procedures, offering convenient, on-the-go review and exam preparation.
- Trusted expert authors Doni Bird and Debbie Robinson present information and procedures in a way that makes it easy for you to understand and apply the material.
- NEW! Content
- matches that in the text, addressing new technology, public health and access to care, teledentistry, Zika virus, Ebola, infection control guidelines, the oral-systemic health connection, and more.
- NEW! Anatomy and tooth morphology labeling exercises help you master key foundational content essential to dental assisting practice.
- NEW! Additional Dentrix practice management exercises have been added to the Dentrix Learning Edition software, enabling you to work with patient data much like you will in the office environment.
- NEW! Additional content supporting the dental assisting externship provides information and resources to support practicum.
- Paperback: 632 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 12 edition (April 17, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323430319
- ISBN-13: 978-0323430319
- ASIN: 0323430317