Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $58
Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study aid! Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition provides a variety of chapter activities and questions ― including crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and questions in the multiple choice, true or false, labeling, matching, and application formats ― to help you apply concepts and test your A&P knowledge.
- More than 1,200 review questions cover multiple choice, matching, true-false, fill-in-the-blank, and completion formats.
- Mind tester activities include crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and more to make the process of learning basic anatomy and physiology more engaging.
- Apply What You Know sections encourage critical thinking and application of core content.
- Did You Know sections cover factual tidbits that will interest users.
- Topics for review tell the reader what to review in the textbook prior to beginning the exercises in the study guide.
- Answer key containing all the answers to study guide questions is located in the back of the guide.
- NEW! Modified chapter structure reflects the new organization of chapters in the Patton 9th Edition main text.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (January 20, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323316891
- ISBN-13: 9780323316897