Study Guide for Bailey and Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology, 12e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $104
By Betty A. Forbes PhD D(ABMM) F(AAM)(Author), Daniel F. Sahm PhD D(ABMM) F(AAM)(Author), Alice S. Weissfeld PhD D(ABMM) F(AAM)(Author)
Size : 3.48 MB
Corresponding to chapters in Bailey & Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology, 12th Edition, this new guide reviews important topics and helps students master key material. It includes chapter objectives, a summary of key points, review questions, and case studies. Material is presented in an engaging format that challenges students to apply their knowledge to real-life scenarios.
Type Source Promotion
- Chapter Objectives open each chapter, providing a measurable outcome to achieve by completing the material.
- A summary of Key Points from the main text helps students clearly identify key concepts covered in each chapter.
- Review Questions in each chapter test students on important knowledge in addition to key terms and abbreviations.
- Case studies in each chapter offer challenging questions for further analysis, and challenge students to apply their knowledge to the real world.
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 12 edition (February 5, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323047807
- ISBN-13: 978-0323047807